Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Met David Burnham last night!

Hey everyone! I met David Burnham last night in Palm beach Florida, where he did a concert with the Palm Beach Pops with Lea Salonga, who I also met. He did an awesome job in the concert. The two of them sang many songs, including "As Long as You're Mine" which was wonderful. Afterwards, they were signing autographs in the lobby. After waiting in a huge line, David saw my Grimmerie, and said "I see the Grimmerie!". He asked my name, and I said "Kyle" and he said "Kyle (my last name)?!". It made my whole night. We talked a little bit, and he kept saying he expected to see the pictures on facebook and it was so great to 'finally' meet me etc... He signed two pictures of him as Fiyero, and my Grimmerie, where he wrote a little note. I asked him if there was any chance of him returning to the show, and he said "you never know with Wicked!". It was a great night! :)

1 comment:

USMC said...

david was AWESOME AS WELL I ENJOYED HIS VOICE IT WAS " GOLDEN"