Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Thank you Wicked!


I received an email from someone who is working with WICKED's "30 Days of Flight".  For those who do not know what this is, I have included a description below.

"WICKED is gearing up for its 10th anniversary on Broadway on October 30th with an entire month of surprises for its loyal fans. Every day during the month of October, randomly selected fans will receive gifts, messages and priceless, one-of-a-kind experiences from WICKED. Check Facebook and Twitter every day during "30 Days of Flight" to see the winners and their incredible stories. In addition, Facebook and Twitter fans will have a weekly opportunity to win 2 tickets to the 10th anniversary performance. "

The email said:
"As WICKED's 10th anniversary on Broadway approaches (Oct. 30), we're giving away gifts at random to some of our fans.  We're calling this the '30 Days of Flight.'  We love your blog and really love all that you do for WICKED so want to send you a small surprise to show our appreciation."

I am so happy to have received this email because I love Wicked and I love running this website, I am very proud of it.  What's more is I got a public shout out via their Facebook and Twitter pages, which is so cool and I am so happy!  Thank you so much to the people at Wicked who sent me this email and selected me for this.  I'm very honored to have been chosen for Wicked's '30 Days of Flight', and I look forward to continuing to run this website, and hopefully continuing to do y'all proud!  I started this website when I was very young as a way to connect/communicate with other Wicked fans as well as introduce people to the show and I seriously appreciate that it has been recognized by y'all! :)  Thanks!

Follow this blog on Twitter HERE!






No comments: