Monday, December 9, 2013

Message from Amanda Jane Cooper!

Cooper as Glinda
Hey y'all, so a few years ago I had the immense pleasure of seeing Amanda Jane Cooper perform as Glinda in Buffalo, NY.  I started a fan page for her, and the two of us co-run it.  She is a phenomenal performer, and such a kind person.  Amanda attended Carnegie Mellon University's School of Drama, and these days she can be guest starring on numerous TV shows (including but not limited to Glee, Bones, and CSI: Miami).  In addition to her own impressive resumé however, Cooper has launched a coaching business (CLICK HERE FOR INFO) to help others reach for their dreams.  In addition to what her site describes, Amanda had the following to say: 

"For the past few years I've had the privilege of coaching young folks on their path to success in all avenues of performance. I am so inspired by the passion of the young people I've worked with, and I feel blessed to have the training and experience to help elevate their gifts. It's been a real treat to watch my clients go on to book their favorite role in a school show, enhance their audition and acting craft, get accepted to a high-level summer program, and even get cast in an exciting film or TV show. I also enjoy guiding those who are college-bound. The application and audition process can seem overwhelming, but I like to provide insight, direction and a sense of confidence as they move forward. Also: coaching is so fun. We always have lots of laughs. Check out my page and get in touch if you'd like to get started!"

Well, what are you waiting for?  This is a great opportunity to work with someone who has been working since she graduated from CMU in Theatre and Film/TV! :)

No comments: