Sunday, February 1, 2015

Goodbye Tiffany Haas!

Haas as Glinda
Today is Tiffany Haas's last day in the Broadway company of Wicked.  She has been with the show on and off for a decade now, she was actually in the first cast I ever saw which was just over ten years ago.  At the time, she was a swing, and understudy for Nessarose.  Since then, she has toured the country as an ensemble member and understudy for Nessarose and Glinda, eventually taking over as full-time Glinda on tour, and then returning to the Gershwin where she has been standby for Glinda since fall 2012.

Every time I talk to Tiffany, she is the most humble and caring person in the world.  She asks me questions about me and my life, she talks to me about hers, she gives the world's greatest hugs, always has a smile on her face and always shows genuine enthusiasm for the person she is talking to.  That is so rare.  She is such a light and a powerhouse performer, and Wicked will absolutely miss her, but I know she is on to great things after this, whatever they may be.  Oz speed Tiffany <3 p="">
Donna Vivino, Myself and Tiffany Haas in 2013


No comments: